Silly question number two: Cisco Books

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Edugeek.net Russdev, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Edugeek.net Russdev

Edugeek.net Russdev Bit Poster

Silly question number two: -

I assume list of books at http://www.ciscopress.com/markets/detail.asp?st=44711 has list of current editions should be using if so then just seen that books on Safari so have access to them already :)

Russell

2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I can't say for sure 100%, hopefully someone with more experience with Safari will be able to answer fully, I have checked a couple of the published dates and compared Ciscopress to Safari. Safari seems to have the previous version, eg CCNA Self-Study: CCNA Portable Command Guide on Safari was published in 2005 while the on on Cisco Press was published in 2007. As a member of the BCS I have free access to Books 24x7 and the same thing is there for the Sybex books (they are one version behind the latest edition).

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Edugeek.net Russdev

If you look in your example can see that it says more recent edition is available at http://safari.oreilly.com/9781587201936

But anyway sorry let me be more specific as question was not put very well.

Is the list on cisco page has this got latest edition numbers aka are those editions the most recent ones published.

Regards

Russell

4. Edugeek.net Russdev