Should i build an arK?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Dhughes, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

I've woke up today with the strangest urge that all this flooding isnt freak weather but the main man above giving us the heads up to live together better and in more fulfillment otherwise BAM!!! were washed away!!

So should I build an Ark? Like a modern day Noah Id then be in future bibles looking back on this time, children would sing sounds about Dave and his Ark taking the animals in two by too? ooo which animals should i take? cows , sheep, chickens,fish (oooo no they can live in the flood lol ) My goodness i have a lot of planing too do!

Is this the urge Noah had all them years ago or the rambling of a crazied mad man? What if noah had just thought he was mad and didnt bother, would we still be here? So if the stories true Noah saved life! Why isnt the a relgion praising him?

There could be a Davestianity region starting here before your very eyes, now wouldnt that be cool. remember you read it here first 8)

Certifications: A+ Essentails, A+ Technician , MCDST
    WIP: MCSE
  2. Bambino1506

Bambino1506 Megabyte Poster

Will this "ARK" you speak of contain a network ?

Certifications: MCP,MCDST,MCSA
    WIP: CCA
  3. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

Only if we can get power onto it! If we take to UPS's do you think we could breed them to get more and keep the system going?

4. Bambino1506

Could bring a generator...we could also make use of solar power :ohmy :p

5. Bambino1506

Raise a change record for this "ARK" you speak of and we can asses whether the CF IT budget will cover it.

Remember to include costs and backout plan etc

6. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

since i have been away i have declared my vision to the wife in the upmost serious manner, she looked blankly at me and then told me off for being so daft, It attitudes like this which will get people washed away im telling you!

7. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

So how many of these visions have you had? :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  8. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

Mainly just this one,Had another one once though i thought i was blessed with the miracle of being the first male pregancy, but it turn up just to be trapped wind, thats why i know i shouldnt take this one likely, after all i will get praise and sung about!

9. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

What materials are you going to use to build this modern day ark?

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  10. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Perhaps you should go speak to Evan (from Evan Almighty fame)
    he should have some advice! direct from our god Morgan Freeman!

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  11. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

I was thinking wood, but now you have asked that might upset ecco worriors, so maybe we could do our bit for the enviroment and make it out of old news papers in a paper mache style and then spread clay over the mache to harden and make it water tight, if i then remember to pack a jigsaw and a hammer and chisel once the floods are gone the ark could be turned opside down and a doors and windows could be cut into it for tempery shelter while new houses are built, then it it would turn into place of worship for all Daveistanity followers

12. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

No need. I got one I can sell you. Fifteen quid and it's yours. Lots of room for the animals too.

[​IMG]

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  13. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

oooo ill do that right away, any advice is good advice, just like dont eat yellow snow, or dont leap frog a unicorn such darn good advice!

14. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

Bloody prefect!! Just have to set up a mast and a little cover, cant be letting the network get wet now can we, although im a little worried about toliet faclities, would an animal such as a rhino be intelligant enough to hang its bum over the side when it needs a poop?

15. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

Nothing a little potty training wouldn't fix.

16. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

can you potty train a Rhino? interesting, im going to allow you onto my ark, you seem a good man and once which can potty train the rhino's . welcome aboard! your title can be Poop deck officer!

17. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

Oh, goody ! Will there be any girls aboard ?

18. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

heck yes and im thinking several forums, ones for cooking, and swedish ones for repopulating with :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin ooo i must remember to tell the wife its my duty to repopulate the world, i think she'd by that :blink

19. Headache

Headache Gigabyte Poster

Aye aye Kapitan !

When do we set sail ?

[​IMG]

20. Dhughes

Dhughes Byte Poster

when the timing is right i will signal with a pigeon like coooing, after all we dont what to make it wide public knowledge as we dont want any illegals getting on board and taking all our hard earn supplies do we, remember when you here the cooo cooo cooooooooooo it is time :dry