Sheffield North City Learning Centre Cisco Academy - CCNP

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by FSZ, Oct 1, 2013.

1. FSZ

FSZ Bit Poster

Sheffield North City Learning Centre Cisco Academy

Just wondering has anyone had any experience with them. I was given a flyer detailing the CCNP course and its £1700 cost. Having looked into this all seems well, but I wanted to know if anyone from here has been with them or any UK Cisco Academy and what there experiences are.

I like the idea of doing a class based CCNP course on Saturday morning . No work time conflict. The costing seems…mmmm ish to me and I read mixed reviews of Cisco Academy Training, the whole course is supposed to be covered in 10months.

Any thoughts? (Especially if you been with this particular provider )

Thanks

Certifications: Too many!!
    WIP: CCNP
  2. Simonvm

Simonvm Kilobyte Poster

You're probably better off buying yourself a £1700 lab and doing the rest selfstudy :)

Certifications: MCITP: EST, MCDST, MCTS, A+, N+, CCNP, CCNA Wireless
    BraderzTheDog likes this.
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

UK Cisco Academies can vary greatly. They use the same approved Cisco course material and labs, however like any other training provider (public or private) the individual tutors can vary and this is what matters...

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security