self paced training kit 70-271 test question difficulty?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by ThomasTheCrazyFool, Jun 21, 2006.

1. ThomasTheCrazyFool

ThomasTheCrazyFool Bit Poster

hi all,

i have just finished reading the self paced training kit and i was just wondering if anybody knows how difficult the questions in the second half of the book are compared to the actual 70-271 exam cos i just answed all of the questions and got 78% of them right, i will try to get better at the things i did bad at but i was just wondering

thanks to any1 replyin

WIP: MCP Then MCDST
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

im doing the MCDST using exam cram but i have used the ms press books for other MS exams (270 and 290) and the questions in the books are much much easier than in actual exams. Im not sure if the same applies to your book but more likely. MS exams take alot more than reading the guide - you need to spend time digging up stuff on the MS knowledge base and technet related to your exam.. 8)

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. ThomasTheCrazyFool

ThomasTheCrazyFool Bit Poster

ok then thanks alot even though i wud hav prefered u 2 say they are the same difficulty lol

ill hve a look into th stuff you said to look at cheers

WIP: MCP Then MCDST
  4. MonkeyWrench

MonkeyWrench Nibble Poster

Yeah the Qs in the book aren't that hard compared to the actual exams, whereas the questions on the MeasureUp CD that comes with the book are a lot harder. Easy or hard, every mock question you do will help.

Certifications: MCDST
    WIP: 70-270, CCNA