Saving page state in IE

Discussion in 'Software' started by flex22, Jan 24, 2004.

1. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

How can I save the state of a webpage in Internet Explorer.

What I mean is, say the page has expandable links within the page, like the resource kit online has for example, or the Windows online help page.

When I first go to the page, the links aren't expanded, but I want it so that I can return to the page and the links I had expanded last time are automatically returned.

2. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Right well just an update.I expanded allt he links on the page, then copied and pasted them to Word.
    It looks a bit messy but I can neaten it all out no probs.
    Basically I want to be able to quickly browse oevr the help files or the resource online lit without having to expand the categories into the categories all the time.I liek to be able to see everything that's available, it's quicker and easier to find what you want.
    As I have it now, I can click the links from within word, and I have the full list of what's available, all expanded.
    I'm not sure whether the links will remain working, whether or not they update themselves :?:

I have Frontpage as well, might it be better to sue that.I haven't use FronPage before, but it might be better than Word to use for this purpose, I'm not sure. :unsure