Rich relatives

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by nugget, Jul 16, 2008.

1. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Anyone got any rich relatives that they didn't know about??

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Ooh! Just changing my name by deed poll to Dr. XXXX XXXX

3. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

And I guess you'll have to pay this guy to for his services. If you want to get rich, just don't spend your money. It really works! I am working on my second million now.

The first attempt failed...

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  4. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

Letter sounds legit to me... make sure you give him your checking account numbers and your bank account pin #'s.

I'm actually so confident that I'll have those millions that I'm spending them now while I am young. I figure I'll pay them back when I retire.

... wait, that might be backwards.

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  5. jayford

jayford Bit Poster

:D:D:D:D:D:

I love these, I always get a blast from being able to legitimatley laugh at someone's bad grammar, why is it legitimate you may ask ( especially since mine ain't all that and my spelling is :eek:)......

BECAUSE THEY ARE CROOKS!!!

And since I can't hit them with my anti-crook stick, laughing at their bad grammar and prose :biggrin is the only retaliatory satisfaction I can achieve.

Now, if I had a really BIG anti-crook stick, boy, I'd show them what for :eek:

Certifications: HND Computing, procrastination+
    WIP: MCITP Developer, Bsc Info & Comp
  6. Jimbooo

Jimbooo Nibble Poster

If they were legitimate e-mails, I'd have around approximately.... 163 billion.

Honestly, I get around 15 of those bloody things from Nigera every day! What they do is wait for your reply and once you have replied they sell your e-mail address for marketing to third parties as they know it's active.

I just checked my e-mail right now. Already got one!

My arse!

Certifications: 4 A-Levels
    WIP: BSc (Hons) Computing
  7. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Always luv these when so-called legit co's have a yahoo email address !

Yahoo ! Whoohoo !

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  8. mickaveli2001

mickaveli2001 Byte Poster

Usually people who have that kind of dough and want to get rid of it, do so by donating to some kind of charity, not sending out some random e-mail to some random yahoo or hotmail address of a complete stranger from the Western world (often seen a more fortunate and greedy world anyway), and waiting for their response lol

Certifications: NC Communication/Computing
    WIP: A+
  9. Cockles

Cockles Megabyte Poster

Just think, because of these, there probably are a handful of real solicitors, bank managers and attorneys in Nigeria wondering why the hell these damn fool Westerners will not claim millions of dollars that really is theirs!!!!

Or probably not....

This by far is the best one I have ever seen, my old manager got this

Note several things in this, not only the fact they took his place on the return shuttle with cargo, but especially the length of time at the space station, and the fact that he is in 'good humour, but wants to come home now'

Excellent

Certifications: None
    WIP: Trying to find my car keys