RG350 Retro gaming handheld

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by JK2447, Apr 22, 2020.

1. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

While I’ve been stuck in, I’ve been looking for ways to entertain myself. Something non work related and I stumbled upon a retro game handheld called an RG350. It’s absolutely fantastic! Today I played Tenchu Stealth Assassins on PS1. It’s good for every system up to PS1 so NES. SNES. Mega drive. Neo Geo. Game boy etc

you should own a game before you can put it onto an sd card but that’s not a problem as I’ve got tons of games in the loft. Many systems so all good.

do we have any retro gamers here?

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I've got a switch with the NES/SNES game pack on it, plus I recently dusted off my GBA and bought one of those cheap 369 in 1 game cartridges :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
  3. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I forgot to reply to this the other day, I looked into them and thought yeah, they look pretty decent, then my memory kicked in. I have an app called Happy Chick on my phone, where you can get all these games, which I tink goes up to the PS1, however the later the console, the more laggy it is. I played Zelda, a link to the past the other day on the phone. did a screen mirror so it was on the TV and linked my Xbox controller to my phone via bluetooth, happy days an all that

ZX

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680