Retired Exams

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Rob1234, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

70-620

Now that this has retired what do I do with it?

Remove it from my CV?
    Remove it from LinkedIn?
    Take the certificate down from my wall?

I think this is the first cert I have that has retired it is a very emotional time for me, if you know what was the first cert you had that was retired? and did it hit you hard so hard that you find it hard to sleep?

Certifications: A few.
  2. RichyV

RichyV Megabyte Poster

Would you think of removing an A-level or NVQ from your {CV; LinkedIn; etc...}?

You earned it, it stays on your MS transcript, so be proud of it (even if it is in Windows Vista! *sniggers*).

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    Certifications: B.Sc.(Hons), MBCS. MCP (271,272), MCDST, MCTS (680), MCITP:EDST7, MCSA:WIN7, MCPS, MCNPS
    WIP: 70-686, then onto MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure via MCSA: Server 2012...
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

+1

Can't add anything else :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Noticed that all the Exchange 2010 exams are going at the start of next year as well.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs