rescheduling

Discussion in 'A+' started by Oxyfire, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Oxyfire

Oxyfire New Member

For some stupid reason i booked both of my exams within a very short time period now im freaking out a little bit as i think ive taken on to much to soon. So can i reschedule my second exam for say in a few weeks down the road without being charged again for rescheduling it?

WIP: A+
  2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Yeh, just log in and you should find a reschedule option. You usually have to do this at least a full working day (remember they're usually on US time) ahead of the exam date.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Most of us have done something like this. I once booked 2 exams in 1 day and another for the next day. Not through choice, but because the vouchers I had expired end of June. . . .needless to say it could have gone better :eek:

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

some of us are doing it regularly in fact :oops:

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  5. ooberman

ooberman Bit Poster

Don't know if anyone else has done it but I left too much of a gap between exams. I left 3 or 4 weeks due to a couple of factors but I think a week would have been about right for me, maybe even 3 or 4 days. I found it hard waiting to take the exam and found myself overstudying.

Of course everyone is different and you may need more or less time than I did.

Good luck on your exams

Gez

Certifications: A+
    WIP: ???
  6. Oxyfire

Oxyfire New Member

thanks for the replys guys. Well ive got the essentials exam in 2 hours lets see how it goes :eek:

WIP: A+
  7. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

Good Luck ^^