Redesigned MS Certs

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Kitkatninja, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

As it's a quiet day today,

Just to say that MS has redesigned their certs and for all of you that wore the lapel pin, good news - gone is the pin that rips a hole in your shirt now they have introduced a strong magnetic one. I'm holding my breath to see when they will redesigned the logo (again) and what it will look like...

Well, like I said, it's a slow and quiet day today... :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Tell me you didn't wear one!
    How else would you know what it does to a shirt? :dry
    I toyed with the idea of wearing all mine on my collar in a Jean-Luc Picard style but my wife gave me a very funny look.

The new logos look pretty cool.

THIS was posted on the news thread a while back.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Na, don't wear mine. I wear a polo type tee-shirt to work, it doesn't look right wearing a lapel pin, but I may do if I ever get to become a manager, hehehe :)

Anyway it's the look of the certs that have change (as well as the content), that is what I was refering to - but I guess everything is changing.

On another note, we in the UK use to get our certs from Ireland, now they are printed in Malay and sent via Germany (according to the postmarks), go figure, oh well at least we get them in the end.

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. The_Geek

The_Geek Megabyte Poster

When I'm in one of my "wanna piss of the IT people" moods, I wear my M$ neck strap with my work ID on it, and put all my lapel pins on the neck strap.

I figure that if the IT people are gonna call me when they have problems, then I'm gonna wear mine every once in a while as "bragging rights". :D

Certifications: CompTIA and Micro$oft
    WIP: PDI+