Recommended reading for Citrix?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Arroryn, May 9, 2008.

1. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

As part of our movement into... international 'climes, we have started implementing Citrix for certain users.

Whilst I don't have to get involved in the server side of things and only have to support the users, I'm still interested in the topic as a whole.

Can any of you peeps more experienced with this technology recommend a good overview book of the technology? Or even any links to articles or whitepapers that would be a good read?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  2. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi,

Hmm, im not sure about books but have a look a look at this as you may be able to get all the info you need for supporting your users. I have noticed since I've been supporting citrix the user management side is very similar to terminal services.

the link might give you something to read from the horses mouth until someone with a book to recommend comes your way.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing