Quidco cashback site

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by dales, Jan 6, 2009.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Just thought I'd make you aware of this site as I've started using it and it seems to be all good and genuine.

Its basically a big affiliate site where you click through links on quidco to traders sites and you can earn cashback on purchases. Normally I wouldnt trouble you lovely lot but this site has alot of big players on its books such as crucial and skype, waterstones and tons of other IT based suppliers. You can get your cashback either by BACS or paypal. I have not given them my paypal or bacs details yet as I was a little suspicious to start with but I'm quite happy with it now.

Just for the sake of clicking a link to something you were going to buy anyway (even if it is only a few pennies) then its got to be worth it hasnt it.

Note they will take the first £5 of cashback annually as admin fees but if like me your always buying things then that shouldnt be a problem.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. NightWalker

NightWalker Gigabyte Poster

A friend recommended this site to me too, I have had a browse around but not signed up yet.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA:M 2003, ITIL v3 Foundation
  3. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

People mention this at work all the time, should really join up considering we brought nearly 2/3 of our Xmas shopping on the web!

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  4. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

I've been using this site since I started university. I signed up to Virgin Media and netted myself £50. Whenever I buy things online I use Quidco- always earning a couple of quid here and there!
    I've earned myself £72 so far, better than nothing :)