Quick questions gents

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by westernkings, Jun 4, 2010.

1. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

What does
    In a job offer letter mean? is that saying that I will be required to continue studying and remain up to date with my certifications?

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

sounds like it. If you dont have a cert they need, you will be expected to get it, and be expected to keep them up to date.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Yes, that :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. westernkings

Cheers Gents,

In this case, is the MCSE!!!!!!

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  5. mcbro

mcbro Byte Poster

Ive just come across this with my new job for an IT outsourcing company.
    Junior Engineers need to have or be working towards an MCITP and Engineers an MCSE.

It is advertised on the companies website that all engineers are MCSE qualified.

Ive not started the job yet, first day is on the 21st but ive been told they will provide all resources needed and some time off to obtain the certifications.

Certifications: MCITP:EA, CCNA
  6. westernkings

Thread can be deleted now as it serves no purpose :D thanks gents.