Question Time

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by mikekool, Aug 16, 2005.

1. mikekool

mikekool Guest

Hello i have got xxxxxx Practice Exam and im stuck on a question

<content deleted>

I selected the 2nd answer which is what i have done at home which i am wrong

2. tomshawk

tomshawk Byte Poster

As much as I'd like to help you out.

It is against Transcenders Eula to post questions publicly like this, without prior permission from Transcender.

Did you by chance get permission?

BTW, I will give you a hint

Think Security ;)

Certifications: MCSE/NT4, MCP/2K3, MCP+I, CCNA, Net+, A+
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I agree with tomshawk. You cannot publically post a question taken directly from a Transcenders test. I must ask you to remove it and find another way to learn the same information. We can help you with the material but not compromise the Transcender mock test datebase. If you do not modify your post, the staff will do it for you. Sorry if this seems harsh but when you purchased their software, you agreed not to post their actual mock test content publically. We have to play be the rules and ask that you do the same.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. mikekool

mikekool Guest

Will it be different if i remove the ist paragraph
    i only wanted a oppinion those who want to know the answer it is C

5. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Just out of interest, why are you wanting help with this question?
    Last time I used a transcender they provided you with a comprehensive breakdown of what the correct answer was and why.

8)

6. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Simon's got a good point. Usually, there will be a detailed answer and a reference to the source. I'm going to ask you again to edit the post. If you don't, I will be forced to. I don't like editing members but posting copywritten material here potentially puts CF in a bind.

7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Sorry. CF cannot allow copywritten material to remain posted. Contact me or Gav by PM if you have any questions.

-Trip