Question about London based test centres

Discussion in 'A+' started by Mark21, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Mark21

Mark21 New Member

Hey all, Great site, im so glad iv found it!

Quick question though, I hope you can help. Im getting to the stage i think im ready to take my A+ exam. I registered to the Pearson VUE site and have been looking round the test centers they have listed and to be honist they all look abit dodgy. :rolleyes:

Can anyone recommend a good centre in London that they have had experience with?

Many thanks,

Mark.

2. reverb

reverb Byte Poster

Why do you think they are dodgy?

To answer your question, I've used Global Knowledge at Liverpool Street before and they are ok. Just make sure not to bring too many valuables as you basically just stuff your belongings in a small cupboard with others people's stuff in it but it is locked.

Good luck with the exam.

3. steven88

steven88 Bit Poster

I took mine in stratford I even came 1hour 30mins early and was even allowed to take it than.
    They didnt even ask me for my belongings i even brought my bag in lool.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: MCDST
  4. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Something you have to understand about testing centers is that it's very hard to become one, there are lots of strict requirements for a site to become one.

Have a look at Global Knowledge or QA-IQ if you're after a reputable company, the only issue with that is that because they do on-site training they are more likely to have less spaces on their testing calendar.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA