Prometric Sussex - 70-685

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by Cypher, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Cypher

Cypher New Member

Hey Everyone! new to the forums - go easy!

So I am ready to take my 70-685 exam and low in behold my nearest Prometric (Guildford) test centre has closed down, my nearest one now, I believe is Wokingham or Twickenham which is a right pain! and adds another hour to my drive time!

I've heard from a couple of friends in the north of the country that they have a few Prometric test centres that are not on the Prometric website. How true this is, I have no idea but has anyone come across this before and does anyone know if there is one in the Sussex area?

Many thanks in advanced. :)

2. archie

archie Bit Poster

Hi Cypher,

I used to use AM/PM Training which were in Brighton but they are no longer around. I couldnt find any other Prometric Centres in Brighton or Sussex so have ended up going to London to do my exams. Complete pain in the rear as I much preferred a 10 min walk rather than a 90 minute commute!

Would give Prometric a call and check with them.

Certifications: MCDST, MCTS
    WIP: Lets decide tomorrow...
    Cypher likes this.
  3. Cypher

Cypher New Member

Thanks archie, nice to know its not just me!

I would really like to see some of these companies who have taken on the Microsoft Academy be given the option to take exams with them.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  4. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

I would have a chat with any training providers in the area, I know of one training provider that doesn't list themselves on the Prometric site because they tend to only provide testing to their students but you may be lucky and find one that will allow you to test there (and sorry not naming them as I don't want to get loads of people calling them up but they aren't local to you by a long shot).

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    Cypher likes this.