Project: COMPLETE

Discussion in 'A+' started by BosonMichael, Nov 21, 2008.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Our A+ product is done. Hooray! :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Cool. If you can say, what exactly was the project?

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Well done - its good to get work completed, and actually see it in the "wild"!

Just a question though (because I know nothing about the industry you work in) - when A+ 2024 comes out, assuming there isn't a huge change in the material, would you (your company) do a complete re-write of material, or would you just remove and amend the package to update the product??

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  4. supernova

supernova Gigabyte Poster

removed

Certifications: Loads
    WIP: Lots
  5. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

cool, will there be demos I'd like a look :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Well done, what input did you have on this project?

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  7. BosonMichael

Didn't want to spamvertise the forums with all the product names - we finished our practice exam product (ExSim Max) for A+ IT Tech, so we've got a full two-exam track done. :)

We update the current version of the exam until it retires. When A+ 2010ish comes out, we will sell a brand new product (which is pretty standard across the industry).

Typically, people who have purchased the previous version of the exam might be given discounts, or for extremely late purchasers, might be offered the option to get the newer version for free. However, please note that I'm not in the Marketing or Sales departments, so don't quote me as gospel.

I would assume that demos are currently available on the Web site. :)

I edited many of the items. Josh and I are the two senior content developers on staff, so there isn't much (or, at the moment, anything) that doesn't go past our eyes if it relates to ExSim product development.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  8. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Congrats on the completion.

9. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Woo! It's time to break out the women and the coffee! :D

Qs

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  10. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Do they come as a set? :blink

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  11. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Yup.

[​IMG]

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  12. BosonMichael

I'll take two. :p