professor messer Q?

Discussion in 'A+' started by thelonegunman, Jan 8, 2010.

1. thelonegunman

thelonegunman Bit Poster

I have been a subscriber to professor messer's daily pop quiz for about 4 months now. i have been studying for about 5 months for my A+ using MM AiO, and other materials. however my question is.. how close, on a difficulty value, do you think the professor messer questions are compared to the real questions on the test?

2. danpluso

danpluso Bit Poster

I just checked out some of the recent questions and they seem pretty easy to me compared to other practice questions I have been doing. I have a book called ExamCram CompTIA A+ Practice Questions and they organize all their questions on the A+ Objectives. I really like that as any section you have problems on you can just look at what A+ Objective it is for and study more on that objective.

Book looks like this and I only paid $20 for it:
    [​IMG]

Certifications: None
    WIP: Comptia A+
  3. thelonegunman

thelonegunman Bit Poster

I agree, alot of PM seam far to easy. Thanks for the heads up on the book. I do have a Q@A book already but i think i may invest in this one too.

4. danpluso

danpluso Bit Poster

Comment deleted

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  5. Professor Messer

Professor Messer New Member

My questions aren't intended to replace, simulate, or otherwise represent the types of questions you could get on the exam. The pop quiz questions are there to help reinforce the information contained in the videos. If you want questions that better simulate the testing experience, then you'll have to look to other resources. Sorry about that!

6. thelonegunman

thelonegunman Bit Poster

Why? I think it was a valid question. I apologize if i have Offended anyone.
    Btw i love your videos professor messer =)

7. danpluso

danpluso Bit Poster

Nah dude, not your question.... I posted a comment about the book but decided it wasn't really worth any value in posting... So I just deleted my comment and put in delete cause I had to write something.. Sorry if that confused you.

And yes! Very good videos Professer Messer!

8. thelonegunman

thelonegunman Bit Poster

Np =)

9. slim

slim Bit Poster

i've been using a programme i downloaded from the website of the organisation im studying through called cert blaster, it has been brilliant, i dunno if its possible to get it in the states, but it worth havin a look! it breaks down all the A+ objectives so you can concentrate on the areas you are having difficulty with, it also has 4 timed full exams for 601 and 602. you also have the option on the practice questions to answer the question and see straight away if you are right or not, most of the questions when you choose to see the answer also come with an explaination! its been a great help to me! take a look and let me know if your able to obtain it! best of luck to anyone sittin exams soon!!

-slim

WIP: compTIA A+N+&LINUX