Professor Messer offline?

Discussion in 'A+' started by shadowwebs, Feb 29, 2012.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

I have just tried to get on the professor messer page and it's coming up as being unavailable... I have cleared my cache and temp files, used a different browser and still showing this as being the case.

Can someone else try and let me know if this is just me or has the world started to end arghhhh lol

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. shadowwebs

it's back online... why does this always happen, something doesn't work until you report it's broken and at the same time as reporting something is dead, it's then alive.

all i can say to that is [meh]

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  3. andylad9

andylad9 Byte Poster

...dont scare people like that haha :aaah i need his 70-680 videos

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | 70-680 | 70-685 | MTA Server
    WIP: deciding now...
  4. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

EDIT: nevermind, hadn't refreshed this page in the last hours :(

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010
  5. shadowwebs

sorry if i worried anyone with the start of this post... does anyone know if Windows 7 objectives for the a+ are covered by prof messer?

6. Professor Messer

Professor Messer New Member

The Windows 7 objectives are covered in the Professor Messer A+ video course.

It's a bit complicated that the numbering scheme of 220-701 and 220-702 didn't change when Windows 7, IPv6, and other topics were "slip-streamed" into the exam requirements. Fortunately, there weren't any dramatic changes or topic removals; only additions. I added additional videos in January of 2011 that filled in all of the new requirements. The exam requirements for 220-701 and 220-702 haven't changed since January of 2011.

To the original post, I'm not sure why there was a glitch in the matrix, but my web site and the videos aren't going anywhere. I'm making new video content every day, I'm producing weekly (non-certification related) podcasts, streaming the live monthly A+ and Network+ Study Groups, and all things are going full steam ahead!

7. shadowwebs

Thanks for the update Professor, without your site I really would not have got as far as I have through my studies and for that I am very grateful

8. andylad9

andylad9 Byte Poster

The Prof is a legend!:cheers

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | 70-680 | 70-685 | MTA Server
    WIP: deciding now...
  9. Les1977

Les1977 Bit Poster

Agreed! You produce some quality material Professor!

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, Linux+ / LPIC-1
    WIP: 70-680