Professional Development in Security

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by aMiGa, Jun 23, 2010.

1. aMiGa

aMiGa New Member

Hi guys,

I hope that I can benefit from your advice, experience and knowledge. Probably part of you worked in IT as security consultant, network penetrators etc.

I'm highly interested in Security and this is what I want to do. I was one these kind of person who couldn't decide what I would like to do in the future but nowadays you are getting older and it's time to decide what you want to do.

I'm looking forward into getting some certifications as I want to be a professional in my own field.

I'm thinking about getting all Comptia certification as a starting to point to progress to more advance ones.

Is this worth doing or better try to concentrate to most advance once.

So what do you think hmm....you should get/perfect path if you want to work for Government for instance as Security Consultant? Living in a dream heh......

I personally believe that everyone can achieve what you desire and it depends only on how much you gonna put effort into it to achieve your goals.

Excuse me if I have made any mistakes in my English or something is not understandable :) as this is not my native language yet.
    :p