Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by mojorisin, Nov 29, 2006.

1. mojorisin

mojorisin Kilobyte Poster

Anyone play Pro Evolution Soccer 6 ?

Started playing it online and although it says on the box that you can now play PS2 users i cant seem to get into the PS2 server anyone else had this problem

Anyone up for a game ?

My username is mojorisin funnily enough :biggrin

and there is a room called mojogroup

WIP: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services MD-100
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

lol playing it? we been overplaying it here in halls but only on PS2 sorry! How do you rate the game?

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. mojorisin

mojorisin Kilobyte Poster

playing it more online this time rather than against the pc but that was only because i forgot the password for PES5 and there was no way to change it DOH !

PES6 i think it is really good some tweaks over PES5 but i am finding it really hard to score goals seemed a lot easier on PES5 :biggrin

All in all a great game and once on line hours have went flying by without me noticing :biggrin

Even if you are on PS2 according to the sticker on the front of the PC version you can now play online against PS2 users for the first time although not sure how this works though as i have selected multiplatform in the online menu to enable this but it still doesnt let me in the PS2 server

Anyone have any ideas on this

Zimbo see if you can search for my group mojogroup or my id mojorisin

I have tried it with someone i know who plays on PS2 but it didnt find him

WIP: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services MD-100