Presents for the Wife

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by cazzam35, Feb 20, 2005.

1. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Three men, a doctor, a lawyer, and a biker were sitting in a bar talking over a few drinks.

After a sip of his Martini, the doctor said, "You know, tomorrow is my anniversary. I bought my wife a diamond ring and a new Mercedes. I figure if she doesn't like the diamond ring, then at least she will like the Mercedes, and she will know that I love her."

After finishing his scotch, the lawyer said, "Well, on my last anniversary, I bought my wife a string of pearls and a trip to the Bahamas. I figured if she didn't like the pearls, then at least she would have enjoyed the trip, and she would have known that I loved her."

The biker then took a big swig from his beer, and said, "Yeah, well for my anniversary, I got my old lady a t-shirt and a vibrator. I figured if she didn't like the t-shirt, then she could go f*** herself."

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  2. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

ROTFLMAO. Nice one Callum.:D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  3. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Fantastic! :p

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

You realize that if this was a biker chick, she's say,"Yeah, well for my anniversary, I got my old man a t-shirt and an electric fan. I figured if he didn't like the t-shirt, then he could go bl*w himself".
    :eek: :oops:

Certifications: A+ and Network+