Preplogic $1 mega guide sale again

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by RonDon11, Nov 24, 2009.

1. RonDon11

RonDon11 New Member

I missed this when they did it a few weeks ago but not this time. I figured I would post this here to let you all know Preplogic is selling $1.00 mega guides through thanksgiving weekend. I picked up the 2 I still need for my MCITP this morning. The deal is on the home page at preplogic.com right now.

2. JamesCG

JamesCG Bit Poster

Wow sweet! thanks for this. I've bookmarked preplogic.com a few months ago and have been trying to catch this sale and I always miss when they do it... I'm going to pick up like 2 or 3 of these for stuff I'm working on and probably like 4 more for stuff that I just MIGHT start study for at a total cost of about 6-7 bucks lol.

I like the Preplogic products but I usually don't have the cash to spend but they do drop some insane deals every now and then. Thanks again.

3. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

I took a look at this as I've jumped on a few of these a few years back, but I think I'm going to skip this time around. I contemplated getting a few security cert MegaGuides, but kinda figured what is condensed into 100 pages is probably better left read out of a 1200 page book.

Still a great find, just think I'll be passing it this time.

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  4. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Just bought 10 or so guides for about 15 quid. Can't argue with that. + REP for the post.

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  5. dazza786

dazza786 Megabyte Poster

same, came to a tenner for 9

the vmware one was $9 but who gives one, should be well worth it!

Certifications: MCP (271, 272, 270, 290, 291, 621, 681, 685), MCDST, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, Security+, CCA(XA6.5)