Preparing to 70-270..

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by trybar, Jul 26, 2008.

1. trybar

trybar Nibble Poster

Hi again..

I'm preparing to take my 3 cert since January - it will be XP Prof in next few weeks I hope, but I'm struggling to get the permissions right - can you point me to place where basics of that concept will be explained in human accepted form, not in politicaly-scientific way..? I can take from that point forward....

Second question regarding EFS : (shortcut from one of questions from book..)

I'm administrator on domain, have full rights to folder named A, inside users have encrypted subfolders...
    Free place on hdd is running low, so i have to compress this folder... but encryption must be preserved....
    I understand that since I'm not recovery agent, users have to decrypt respective subfolders in order for me be able to compress A folder but - "any changes to folder cannot affect users ability to create encrypted files in respective subfolders in A folder"

Is it posiible to compress this A folder, and still be able to create encrypted files in subfolders if only one things in A folder are users subfolders..???

Certifications: A+ MOS MCP MCDST MCTS MCITP:EST MCSA MCS
    WIP: MCITP Server 2008