pitmans???????

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by bobby24london, Jun 30, 2009.

1. bobby24london

bobby24london Bit Poster

hi there has any one heard of these??? they have a centre near me what are ur views? thanks bobby

2. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

I assume you mean these people ?

I can only comment relating to the Bournemouth area. Pitman training are well known for secretarial skill training (shorthand etc.). Bournemouth office has been around around 30 yrs +

I can't comment on the standard of IT training. I can say that they supported a BCS Dorset Branch Job Night event and seemed very professional. If you search the forums you may find other comments.

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Like UKD already said, they have been around for a long time, they used to (not sure if they still do) have their own range of recognised qualifications. I haven't used their training services myself, however I have used their testing centre, and they are pretty good on that front :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security