Pie in the Face

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by BosonMichael, Nov 18, 2010.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

My oldest son, Hayden, is in Cub Scouts. Every year, we sell popcorn to help raise money for the pack. Well, he ended up selling the most and won $100. Also, the top seller from each of the 8 dens in the pack got to throw a pie in the face of the Cubmaster or Assistant Cubmaster. As top seller, Hayden got first shot, and I just happened to be the Assistant Cubmaster. Guess who he chose? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

Haha

Checked the video out too and it seems like the kids had a great time. :biggrin

WIP: Uhmm... not sure
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

What sort of pie?

Yum.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. BosonMichael

Just whipped cream in a pie shell. Despite the lack of real ingredients, it was pretty tasty. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  5. BosonMichael

They had a blast. In all, I took 5 pies to the face, and David (the Cubmaster) took 3.