Personal suffering

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Jan 2, 2014.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

.... well to be more frank, my personal suffering. But before you read too much in for that, its all for a good cause. Basically im doing a dryathlon challenge where i dont drink for a whole month. If you feel like donating to this link below.......

Edward Best is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

.... then id be very grateful. I know its just after Christmas and you all may be feeling the pinch but its running until the 31st of January, so plenty of time if you feel like making a small donation.

If you do donate, leave your Certforum name so i can thank you on a personal level. Also please remember it is for a good cause, and you have the pleasure of knowing that i will be suffering from not drinking for a whole month.

Thanks

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Just like to say a big thank you to shadowrunner for his donation to the cause

Its very much appreciated.

Dont forget also it runs until the end of January so if people are wanting to donate at a later date, ie pay day, then this is good. Please dont feel pressured into donating.

Only give what you can, no matter what, it will all help in the end

Thank you

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Nibble Poster Premium Member

Always a pleasure, it is for a good cause.

Come on you lot, get your wallets out...

SR