Personal Profile

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by westernkings, Jan 21, 2011.

1. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Can you guys critique please, I'm brushing off my CV.

Any improvements welcome :) thanks gents.

EDIT: Going to get rid of Improvement driven and replace it with "forward thinking"

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
    Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  2. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

I like it. Although I think it would be a bit better if it was 2 sentences instead of 1 long and complex one.

WIP: Uhmm... not sure
  3. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

Keep sentences short and sharp, but sounds good

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  4. ethernet0

ethernet0 Byte Poster

"An intuitive, resourceful and improvement driven IT professional focused on providing excellent IT services built around industry standards, efficient and intelligent design and resourceful and smart management, whilst committed to continuous service improvement by identifying gaps in process and skills, and ameliorating them through skilled usage of industry frameworks, methodologies and principles innit"

5. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

I'll be honest, my English skills are the worst of my set. Where would you put the sentence break in there?

:blink

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  6. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

I have tried to shorten each sentence.

Just an example;

An intuitive, resourceful and improvement driven IT professional focused on providing excellent IT services. This is built around industry standards, efficient and intelligent design, and resourceful and smart management. My philosophy is committed to continuous service improvements by identifying gaps in processes and skills, and ameliorating them through skilled usage of industry frameworks, methodologies and principles.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  7. LukeP

LukeP Gigabyte Poster

I bet they're better than mine.

Something like that maybe.

WIP: Uhmm... not sure