Pearson VUE/Testing centre in Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'A+' started by smiff_50, Aug 23, 2012.

1. smiff_50

smiff_50 Bit Poster

Hi there. Hopefully someone can help me! I'm looking for a place to take COMPTIA A+ exams in Northern Ireland preferably Belfast. However the only place in NI seems to be BT in Belfast but they don't seem to have anything available as in not offering this service anymore on the Pearson VUE website. I also did a quick search on Prometric for Microsoft exams and again BT came up but are not offering any appointments. I am missing something or going mental? Surely there must be some test centre somewhere here! Where do all the companies send IT staff for Cert exams?

Anyway I really someone can offer some advice.

Cheers

Certifications: HNC Computing, A Level ICT
  2. subliminalsmurf

subliminalsmurf Nibble Poster

Hiya,
    I might be able to help you on that one. I'll find out in work and let you know tomorrow morning. I'll ask one of the centre support guys. ;-)

Certifications: MCITP: Windows 7 Desktop Support Technician
    WIP: 70-686 - Started the same day as passing 680
  3. smiff_50

smiff_50 Bit Poster

Thanks guy, I really appreciate it!

4. akane1984

akane1984 New Member

I would also like to know where I could take this exam in N.Ireland thanks!

Certifications: Bsc, HND Computing, AVCE ICT
    WIP: Network+, ITIL v3 Foundation
  5. smiff_50

smiff_50 Bit Poster

Hi akane.

I ended up phoning the BT riverside tower in Belfast and a receptionist told me that the testing suite was being completely refitted. This is the reason you cannot book the exams at the minute through Pearson. He also said it should be completed by the end of September and they will start to take booking for A+ exams etc.