Payment and Register CCIE Labs

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by rhea.fara, Apr 24, 2012.

1. rhea.fara

rhea.fara New Member

Guys,

I have read in cisco site that

-----output ommited ----

Due Date. Full payment must be received at least 90 days before the lab exam date. Only one e-mail notice is sent as a payment reminder. Payments generally take one to seven business days to process, so be sure to initiate payment in advance of the due date. It is important that if payment will be made by wire transfer, that the payment is scheduled well in advance to prevent the lab date being dropped. Exams for which payment is not received by the due date will be automatically dropped from the schedule. If you still wish to take the lab, you must rebook the exam online and complete your payment. There is no guarantee that your original date will still be available once it has been dropped for non-payment. If you book an exam for a date less than 90 days away, you must complete payment on the day you book the exam or the registration cannot be submitted. Candidates are ultimately responsible for making the lab payment in a timely manner and Cisco will not be held liable for any candidates automatically dropped due to non-payment."

-----output ommited ----

"Full payment must be received at least 90 days before the lab exam date" So is this mean i can't register and pay CCIE Security Lab after 90 days of CCIE Labs exam ? If i want register and pay CCIE 2 month after this day, i can't because of that policy ?

I get info from other site that he say "You don’t need to pay until 90 days before the lab", so is this mean i can pay after 90 day of CCIE Labs exam ?

Anyone who have experience ? Please give any clue

Thank U

BR

2. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

You can book your lab any time you like but if you book the lab say today and the lab date is within 3 months of that date you pay when you make the booking

Once you hit the 3 months to go date you have to pay.

Or ask cisco, they are very good at getting back with answers.

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  3. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

It says this:

If you book an exam for a date less than 90 days away, you must complete payment on the day you book the exam or the registration cannot be submitted.

As clr says, you can book any time you want, you just have to front the money there and then.
    If you want to book more than 90 days in advance, you have to pay 90 days or more in advance.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job