Passed

Discussion in 'A+' started by FiveHorse, Nov 30, 2009.

1. FiveHorse

FiveHorse New Member

Hi Guys,

I've just realised I've been reading here for months but never actually posted anything.

I passed my A+ last week, I did the 601 on Tuesday got 875/900, and I did the 602 on the following day, and got 846 / 900.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here, I got alot of advice from here.

I started to self study about a year ago, but didn't get back to it until a month ago, studied well, used the big Meyers boo, but found it too much and instead used Meyers Passport book and found that much better.

In the final few days, I used a cramsheet from the net tp get me up to speed with the small bits, and I'm, happy to say it all worked out.

I'm now looking to finalyl get back into IT, after having done a BSc in Computing about 8 years ago, I didnt get into IT as I found other interests that kept me occupied. I'm hpoing to find my first IT job and work towards a CCNA. But only time will tell.

2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & (a belated) welcome to CF:D

Congrats on the pass:thumbleft

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome and congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. thepureintheheart

thepureintheheart Bit Poster

Welcome and congrats on the pass! :)

WIP: A+, Network+, MCDST