Passed the (ISC)2 CC exam

Discussion in '(ISC)² - CISSP, CISA, CISM, SSCP, CCSP, CAP, CSSLP' started by Kitkatninja, Aug 30, 2022.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Woke up this morning to the news that I passed the Certified in Cybersecurity beta exam. Now have to decide whether to finish off the certification process by joining the (ISC)2.

Any views on if it is worth it to get the full certified status?

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
  2. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Congrats on the pass. I have been a member of ISC2 for over 10 years, like most memberships you get out what you put in, they have some good training material you will get access to and if you do any of there other certifications it makes sense to be a member,

Certifications: A few.
    Kitkatninja likes this.
  3. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Congratulations! Passing any beta exam is tough and just shows what a wealth of knowledge you have. Proud of ya

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
    Kitkatninja likes this.
  4. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Cool, I'll wait to see on whether or not I have been awarded the CSci first and make my mind up (I have to think about costs).

Thanks mate... After the CEH (pass or fail), I might consider going for the SSCP. Failed that one early in my career (it was so long ago, the exam was paper based I believe...)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security