Passed ITIL v3 Foundation

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by Beerbaron, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

I passed ITIL v3 Foundation exam today with a score of 97 :eek:

So what's next, do I just sit back and wait for my certificate and badge to come in the post?

I think my very brief experience with ITIL was enough for me to get back on the MS cert trail, Exchange 2010 here i come.

I have this text book Passing your ITIL foundation exam: Updated to the 2009 syllabus going spare for cost of postage if anyone is interested.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
    Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
    -Mercury- likes this.
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass mate :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. -Mercury-

-Mercury- Byte Poster

Congrats on the pass, well done! :)

I'd be interested in the book if it's still available, would be much appreciated. I'm currently studying for this exam before I move on to the Cisco certs.

Thanks.

Mercury

Certifications: MCSA|MCDST|A+|Net+
    WIP: CCENT
  5. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

Congrats.
    I've just realised I've not received my cert for this and I passed it back in June. Maybe I need to do something.

Certifications: A+, N+,MCDST,MCTS(680), MCP(270, 271, 272), ITILv3F, CCENT
    WIP: Knuckling down at my new job
  6. Beerbaron

Just to keep the thread updated. The text book has a new home with Mercury.

Should you just receive your cert in the post?

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
  7. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

I found the scrap of paper that says I passed (zero effort put into the layout on that) where it says I should receive it in 4-6 weeks. Can't remember ever being asked for my address though.

8. Beerbaron

I've checked my score report and it shows nothing of what happens next. My Prometric candidate history shows that I have passed.

9. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

When I did my ITIL v3 fdn, yes it did. I did however have to contact them about the green pin :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  10. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  11. Beerbaron

I received an email to confirm my details before they send my cert

12. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

That seems to be where the process has broken down. I've looked through my personal email accounts and there doesn't appear to be any emails. Maybe it got marked as spam. Pity the scoresheet doesn't tell me they'll send me an email, I'd have kept an eye out for it.
    I've filled in the request to get my name added to the online register so once that's sorted out the actual paper cert itself will be a bit redundant anyway.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  13. Beerbaron

I got my certificate and badge delivered today, albeit bent. No thanks to the postie :x

14. soundian

soundian Gigabyte Poster

I just received my cert as well. Also bent.