Passed ICND1 today

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by keconnect sparky, Nov 12, 2008.

1. keconnect sparky

keconnect sparky Nibble Poster

Hey peeps,

Just a big shout out to say all that hard work/sweat/blood/training/lack of sleep and late evenings i passed my ICDN 1 with a score of 880 - yaye!

Only thing is im not sure how i get the certificate ... does it just appear in the post, the paperwork i got (not much detail on it) says i should get an email?

any clarification

Cheers peeps - study hard and it will pay off :0)

Certifications: MCP, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA-S
    WIP: CCNP (ROUTE)
  2. -Mercury-

-Mercury- Byte Poster

Congrats, well done! :D

How was it? Any advice?

Mercury

Certifications: MCSA|MCDST|A+|Net+
    WIP: CCENT
  3. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Well done and congratulations!

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  4. keconnect sparky

Thanks peeps, ahh checked my email this morning and i have a nice mail from cisco regarding my new certitication detailing about when/how it will arrive :0)

5. keconnect sparky

Advice.... well - be prepared for anything, its not easy and if you don't know the subject they are quizzing you on well .... its gonna be hard! :0)

Had various questions ranging from OSI/how data travel across the network/wireless/VLAN/Security etc and how can i forget subnetting! :biggrin

6. morph

morph Byte Poster

you'll get it in the post mate - so when u moving onto ICND 2? i found that much harder...hence the reasoni'll be retaking :)

Certifications: Network +, ITIL Foundation, CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: server/ccna security
  7. Wassup

Wassup Byte Poster

congrats :)

I hope to be taking the same exam soon :blink

8. keconnect sparky

Cheers peeps, well i aiming to take ICND2 in January -
    becuase everything is still fresh in my head and i am still buzzing off the fact im a CCENT and i WANT that CCNA to compliment it.

from looking at the brief description on the cisco site for 640-816 it basically looks alot more in depth of the fundamentals we learnt in ICND1, although i am scared of the indepth knowledge and the IPV6/more subnetting and ACL's and debugs - it is a good thing, becuase in the real world i need to know these things and once i have the CCNA, it proves i've got what it takes.

So bring it on :0)

9. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Well done:)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?