Passed both Comptia A+ 701 and 702 first time!

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by Special Brew, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Special Brew

Special Brew Nibble Poster

Just thought I'd pop in, so to speak, and to say hey, and thanks for all of your help and advice!

I have finally passed my comptia a+ exams, I'm now certified.. and now about to study N+.

One problem percists, I'm still unemployed and unable to get my first IT job. Entry level jobs seems to need experience and knowledge with databases, call logging software, and other stuff. How's that an entry level position?
    in fact, does an entry level position actually excist?

I'm volunteering at a computer refurbishment business, though that's been on hold for a while due to studying for a+.

Thanks again =]

Special Brew!!

2. Boffy

Boffy Megabyte Poster

Congratulations!

There are first-line jobs out there but unfortunately many do vary in required skills.

Keep looking and it will come. If you find there is a particular skill a lot of adverts require (for example, Active Directory), jump on Google and see whether you can set up a little lab and learn 8)

Certifications: BSc Computer Game Technology, A+
    WIP: MOS 2010