passed all exams with fraser mckenzie

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by natt, Jun 12, 2009.

1. natt

natt Bit Poster

but have no idea what happens now. in theory i am supposed to be placed into a job in 3 months from completing th course. HOWEVER not only i felt uncomfortable during my first meeting with 'recruiters' as the girl was bloody rude, but also im up for second meeting and even tho i have passed all 8 exams, i am expected to show up n pass INTERNAL test containing questions from MCSA AND MCSE. this is lik bloody 6 exams material. did anybody do it?!

did anyone find a job after doing the course with Fraser mckenzie? please, advice!!!!!! :blink

Certifications: mcdst, mcsa, mcse
  2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

If you've just studied for the exams recently then it shouldn't be too hard no ?

3. natt

natt Bit Poster

well it depends. of course i am hoping i will pass. what i find shocking is that i never knew i had to pass anything different that legitimate exams from microsoft! which i did, as u said. so that should be enough, shouldnt it? fair enough if they want to be reassured about my knowledge, i still find t odd.

i ame across plenty of scam accusations against them, so i came here to say yea i went through program, it ws hard, i've done it n that.

however they were meant to look for a job withing 90 days AND as much as 30 days are gone now i am waiting for 2 weeks for their little test, i wanna know what the test is about? if anyboy did it? any ino, please!!!!!

and did anbdy actuall get a job?! this is what started it all, i was meant to get a job. for now im still doing the same thing i was doing over a year ago....

4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Probably best reading the small print on what you signed up to mate. :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. natt

natt Bit Poster

there is nothing in the contract about it.:rolleyes:

6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Oh I see :thumbdwn

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Oops.

Live and learn! Sorry you're having difficulty with them.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. Sarah Jane

Sarah Jane New Member

I think you need to be very firm with them and say that there is nowhere in the contract you signed that specified you would need to do an additional test. You should also cancel your direct debit arrangement with your bank and write to Barclays expressing your concern about this company's methods of 'recruitment.' I have cancelled my direct debit while they are investigating Fraser McKenzie. The more people that complain the better. Then let Fraser McKenzie know that you are willing to work for them if they find you a job as promised but not prepared to pay anything yourself. That is, call their bluff. You have done brilliantly to pass all the exams!

Sarah Jane