Passed 98-375 - MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by rocdamike, Apr 2, 2013.

1. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

Did the test today and passed! (just about scraped it). It was considerably more difficult than the MTA in Windows Operating System Fundamentals that I did recently. I know it's just an entry cert, but I'm elated at my achievement. My advice to anyone taking this exam is to practice a lot on your JavaScript/jQuery. Unless you're a seasoned HTML/CSS/JavaScript web designer/developer, this exam is no walk in the park ;)

Certifications: F5 CTS, LTM | F5-CA | CCNA: Sec | CCNA: R&S | ITIL Foundation
    WIP: AWS Solutions Architect
  2. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass!

Score doesn't matter, a pass is a pass. 8)

What's up next?

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

Thanks for the kind words!

You're definitely right, a pass is a pass.

Next up is MTA: Networking fundamentals me thinks ;)

Certifications: F5 CTS, LTM | F5-CA | CCNA: Sec | CCNA: R&S | ITIL Foundation
    WIP: AWS Solutions Architect
  4. mtacert

mtacert New Member

Can you please elaborate? The coursebook only mentions jQuery in one paragraph. This doesn't make sense to me for it to be a major part of the exam. Also can you give some advice? Is studying from the official coursebook enough to pass the test?

5. mtacert

mtacert New Member

I passed the exam today on my first attempt! Many are easy if you study from the official book. There are some questions that aren't from the book pertaining to JavaScript. I don't think the book should be a study guide if they aren't putting all of the material in it! I'm just relived I passed.