Passed 70-272, but!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by sellotape, Feb 14, 2008.

1. sellotape

sellotape New Member

Hi, I'm glad to say that I passed the 70-272 today with a score of 723, just scraped it, however after answering all the questions I went back to review some of the answers, at this point I had 27 minutes left then all of a sudden a message came up saying that there was only 5 minutes left and then before the 5 minutes was up the test ended abruptly!!!

I waved to the camera in the room to suggest that there was a problem and before I knew it the man had come in with my print out saying that I had passed. I did point out to him what had happened but as I had passed I didn't press him about it.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST
  2. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

With Prometric, I've had exams crash on me before the exam started, as well as in the middle of the exam, but I've never had one incorrectly report the time and stop abruptly. At least you passed! Congrats :)

3. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

The rules changes and you still pass – well done :shades

4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Congrats on the pass. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. Lev Arris

Lev Arris Byte Poster

well done scores don't matter on a pass or fail exam congratulations

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, MCSA (270,290,291)
    WIP: CCNA ..Global Domination
  6. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats mate :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Crashes do happen. But as has been stated, the questions are usually retained on the PC.

A pass is a pass - congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass! :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012