Passed 640-802

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by TerryG, Apr 7, 2008.

1. TerryG

TerryG New Member

Well I did it, passed with 907, questions were quite hard,

Anyway its done now I can have a rest for a week or two before starting with my ccnp studies.

Terry

Certifications: MCP,CEH, CCNA
    WIP: CCVP
  2. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Congrats... :clap

3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Great...Congratulations!

4. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Well done and congratulations:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  5. tawas01

tawas01 New Member

good for you hey,congrats.how long have you been preparing for this exam like and what tips have you got for someone wanting to take the exam in about 2 months time.

6. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  7. TerryG

TerryG New Member

Well what I did was used routers instead of sims, learned everything to do with frame relay, eigrp, ospf, rip. Subnetting was something I was to keen on, so I spent sometime subnetting and trying questions, just try and learn as much as you can. I spent about 3 months building labs breaking them, good sources of information I found on the following sites.

www.routeralley.com <---- got some really good labs to build and some great guides (PDFs)
    www.thebryantadvantage.com

I attended a ccna webinar @ www.thebryantadvantage.com - This made all the difference and everything fell into place, well worth a visit to the above sites. All the hard work paid of and i am so glad its done.

Hope this helps

Regards

Terry

Certifications: MCP,CEH, CCNA
    WIP: CCVP
  8. ali4ba

ali4ba New Member

hi terry,
    am about to sit for my this friday , 18/04/08. any advice on the simulation. how hard were the questions ?