Passed 293!!

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by oliness, Jan 8, 2009.

1. oliness

oliness Bit Poster

Just passed 293 with 700. Yes, my worst score yet :D Feels weird to scrape it like that. I used the Sybex book, MeasureUp Cram book, Ucertify tests, and other reading mainly from technet (as well as VMware servers, never try one of these exams without working through everything virtually first).

Now I just need the 298 for my MCSE. I'm planning to take a big gamble and go for it in a few weeks, we'll see if that pays off :p

Certifications: A+, Security+, MCP, MCSA
    WIP: MCSE
  2. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Well done and congratulations!

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

Don't worry about the score, a pass is a pass :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats mate :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  6. oliness

oliness Bit Poster

Thanks guys. Isn't it just the worst feeling when you're stuck between two answers and are unsure of which one to go for? And then when you back and check what you've done, you keep wondering whether to change it? I had that on loads of questions. But of course if you change it, you might be changing it to a wrong answer!!! I didn't check most of my answers because of that, maybe I should have done.

Certifications: A+, Security+, MCP, MCSA
    WIP: MCSE
  7. Big_nath

Big_nath Kilobyte Poster

Well done mate, you passed that is what matters.

Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSA:M, MCSE, MCTS
    WIP: A few
  8. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell