Pass my A+ 701 today

Discussion in 'A+' started by script2009, Mar 2, 2010.

1. script2009

script2009 Bit Poster

Pass my 701 exam today with a score of 900/900. Thanks Guys for your help. 702 next.

2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass.

What did you use to study?

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. script2009

script2009 Bit Poster

I am using the Mark Edward Soper, Scott Mueller and David L Prowse. Book

4. script2009

script2009 Bit Poster

I got my study things throw this .....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
  5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I don't think that site is legit... I see copyrighted books on there, notably from MS Press, Wrox, and O'Reilly... not to mention the stolen Amazon graphics... :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. script2009

script2009 Bit Poster

well its free and the book helps me pass my exam today

7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Your not doing certs just to pass an exam or two your doing them to learn.

Its people who learn with copyrighted material and braindumps who have screwed the IT industry over and reduced the wages. We don't need any more douchbags in IT.

Please learn how to study properly, and yes sometimes that means you have to pay.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  8. BosonMichael

It's free because you stole it.

And if you don't believe you stole it... then can I steal your car? Just for a little while? I promise to bring it back... :rolleyes:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  9. script2009

script2009 Bit Poster

Look people someone send me the link i used it to sturdy for my A+ what do u want me to do go into shops and buy the book. I am not gonna mess up the IT industry. When someone gives me sturdy materials i will take it and i dont used braindumps

10. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

great, thats good to hear.

Next exams though, do us all a favour and buy the materials from a legit source and be a bit more selective in the links you follow from your mates :)

The anger expressed above is a reaction to the devaluing of IT certification caused by sites like this, the more we can do to cut off these thieves and scoundrels the better off we all are. If you want the certs you've worked and paid for to be worth it go for legit materials across the board and push others to do the same!

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  11. BosonMichael

That's exactly what I suggest... that you purchase the books and study materials that you use, that authors like me work extremely hard to create. Just because someone sends you a link to a pirated book doesn't mean you have the right to also steal the book.

12. abaidsajjad

abaidsajjad Bit Poster

hi you know the first essential exam is there any simulation or is it just questions

Certifications: not any ATM
    WIP: A+