Oversea Student and Training Centre

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by MrLA, Dec 1, 2006.

1. MrLA

MrLA New Member

Hello All

I am in very tight situation. Pleas help me!
    I finished my BSc Computer Science in UK just recently and I am student visa holder. I am looking for the best suitable IT Training Centre for to learn MCSE.

Do these training school are legal place to study for oversea student? When I asked them, most of them said, yes. I don't want any trouble when i extend my visa.

Shall I only go to BAC Colleges???:rolleyes:

They demand the whole money from start and cant pay by installment. is it normal procedure? I really doubt it!

Please, what should i do. What do i check before I make horrible mistake. Please share me your opinions and experiences. If you know best place to learn or look out the info then please, please let me know.

Thanks In Millions

This is my first time in here, if i posted in wrong place, I do apologise.

2. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Do you mean would you be able to extend your visa if you were studying at one of these places? If so, I would be surprised but you'd need to check with the Home Office I suppose.

Normally they will allow you to pay by installments but they may feel that you're too much of a financial risk to allow this.

What's that?

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270