Out again

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by zxspectrum, Jun 28, 2016.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Was anyone surprised by this. The only thing I regret about the match was not chancing a tenner on Iceland. I bet you would have got 11/1 odds

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Not surprised at all we got what we deserved and the better team won. The Manager did not have a clue of his best team before the tournament, what formation to play.

I had a £100 on England to win at 1/2 and was really pi**ed off after the game

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  3. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I would never bet on England at all, could not live with myself.

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  4. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

IMO England have a sh*t team, simple as that really, pretty sure the local primary school football team could beat them.

5. Jaron78

Jaron78 Gigabyte Poster Forum Leader

Standard. I was going to put a tenner on Iceland but let my heart rule my head.
    Typical England. The last time I actually felt any sort of confidence in England was 1996.

All very well smashing the group with 10 / 10 wins, soon as you come up against a country that has a population of 330,000 you fall to bits.
    Embarrassing. As a Liverpool fan, I could have told it would be a shambles as soon as Woy was appointed. The same man that didn't get us out the group at the World Cup.

Pathetic as usual.

6. Apexes

Apexes Gigabyte Poster

friend of mine put a tenner on Iceland to win after going behind - 45/1 - bastid

Certifications: 70-243 MCTS: ConfigMgr 2012 | MCSE: Private Cloud
    Jaron78 likes this.