Online free A+ 2006 practice exams

Discussion in 'A+' started by MattW, Jul 25, 2007.

1. MattW

MattW Bit Poster

Hi,

Does anyone know of any sites offering free 2006 A+ practice exams - many sites only seem to offer 2003 objectives questions.

Thanks
    Matt

Certifications: None - YET !
    WIP: A+
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Unfortunately, with free, you often get what you pay for. Plus, the sites offering 2003 questions don't have a whole lot of financial motivation to update their question bank to the 2006 questions.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

What michael said plus on a personal note. When I took my first A+ exam towards the end of my revision I focused very heavily on practice questions, and some of a very questionable quality. While this did help reinforce some knowledge I barely scraped a pass on that exam.:rolleyes: Second exam I focused more on the objectives and knowing the material that "could" be covered by it. That time I got on fine. I still used practice questions but more to identify weak areas. A case of needing to know how to revise as well as what to revise. My two cents-Good luck

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  4. MattW

MattW Bit Poster

Thanks folks - point taken about the dubious nature of some questions on practice exams.

Certifications: None - YET !
    WIP: A+