ola

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by kandyman, Nov 23, 2005.

1. kandyman

kandyman New Member

Hi every1,hope all is good...just a lil talk about this comptia A+ cert...The guy called in the morning from skills train persuading me 2 do the course...I do find it interesting but as i have no prior computer experience i would like 2 ask u realistically is it achievable if i put the time in & if £25oo is a fair price..thx :afro

2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Welcome to CF Kandyman! :biggrin

I'm sure that if you take a look aroung our A+ and Training and Development Forums you will find the answers you are looking for and be able to make your own decisions from there.

8)

3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings, kandyman. Welcome to CertForums. I agree with Simon. You'll see by visiting those forums that this questions has been asked by others and many answers have been offered. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Veteran's son

Veteran's son Megabyte Poster

Welcome to CertForums! :)

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi and welcome to CF, kandyman. There's already loads of info on both A+ and training providers here already, as pointed out above.

You may find that you get a better reaction when posting if you don't use txt spk - it's hard on the eye, and open to misinterpretation, to say the least. Take a little longer on your posts and you'll get a lot more responses from the Guys here. :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Welcome Kandyman.

If that figure is £25 then that is cheap, if it is £2500 that is an awful lot of money for one entry level course IMHO.

:eek:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Greetings :biggrin

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  8. moominboy

moominboy Gigabyte Poster

'ow do candy man, as has already been mentioned £2500 is a lot of money for what you can easily get for about £50-£70 for materials and ,well, here you are! some of the best support in the world for free!

good luck in whatever you choose to do though mate. :tongue

Certifications: ECDL
    WIP: A+