Office Dares

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by AJ, Apr 1, 2010.

1. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Groan out loud in the toilet cubicle (at least one other 'non-player' must be in the toilet at the time).

Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.

Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say, "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."

To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace.

When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper huskily, "Mmmmmmm, that feels soooooo good!".

Leave your zip open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say, "Sorry, I really prefer it this way".

Walk sideways to the printer

Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barrelled fingers.

Shout random numbers while someone is counting.

Put your rubbish bin on your desk and label it "IN."

As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem

Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.

Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a number two".

After every sentence, say 'Mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in "the report's on your desk, Mon". Keep this up for one hour.

In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and mutter, "Shut up, all of you just shut up!"

At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, "As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again".

In a colleague's outlook calendar add an entry 10am: "See how I look in tights".

Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask "You wanna trade?".

Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk about it".

Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig etc) during a very important conference call.

Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.

Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit, smash each biscuit with your fist.

During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.

Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting attendee, move them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  2. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

This one I can't do... I actually have a different (and better) keyboard than everyone else in the office....

....and this one I already do, in every meeting I ever attend :p

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  3. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Glad I don't work in the same office as you AJ!

:biggrin

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Already done these. :twisted:

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  5. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

HAHA. Thanks for laugh today

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  6. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

I've just stuck official looking voice activation upgrade notices with instructions to all our printers. Surely they can't be that stupid? . . .. . . . can they?:eek:

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  7. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I've only done the above 3 over the last 10 years, I'm a bit boring :(

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  8. AJ

We did this as well

9. skulkerboyo

skulkerboyo Megabyte Poster

Anyone dumb enough to fall for it?

Certifications: MCITP:SA, MCSA 03, MCSA 08, MCTS(680+648),A+,N+,ITILV3 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support and Analysis
    WIP: 70-417
  10. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Someone did the "post-it note over the optical mouse sensor" trick to everyone in the office...

...I think I'll turn on everyone's voice message indicator (VMI) light. :twisted:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  11. AJ

Don't know if anyone fell for it. But it was funny seeing them shaking their heads after reading it. 8)

12. Alex399

Alex399 Byte Poster

These two really had me laughing out loud :lol:

WIP: A+, N+, MCP, MCDST
  13. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Always

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  14. simonp83

simonp83 Kilobyte Poster

Don't think i'd do any of that for the moment, companies just been bought out this week so might have some new big wigs wandering the open plan offices.

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP
    WIP: 70-291