Office 365 \ Windows 10 certs

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Sparky, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Anyone taking a certs relating to Office 365 or Windows 10?

I had a look at the MS Press books for Office 365 today and already they are out of date – had a similar issue back in the day when SP2 came out for Windows XP and SUS became WSUS (feel old now).

I remember the MS press books being revised but just wondering what other people are using for study materials – especially as Office 365 and Windows 10 update very quickly with new features.

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Was thinking about both but see little point, especially the office 365 one as the platform changes every other week.

3. FlashDangerpants

FlashDangerpants Byte Poster

The guys at practical365 (exchangeserverpro as was) have an ebook that they keep up to date. I haven't looked at certification, but that and a trial subscription would probably do the trick.

Certifications: MCITP Exchange 2010, MCSA Svr 2012
    WIP: Exchange 2013
  4. officelogin

officelogin New Member

woo its great and amazing according to me.