Office 365 certification study guide

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by Sertifikator, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Sertifikator

Sertifikator New Member

People,

I'm planning to take the exam for Office 365 below next months and the month after:

Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements

Enabling Office 365 Services
    I wonder if anyone here have some tips and share some accurate or the most recent study guides ?

Because the one that I found in Amazon, some of them is already outdated.

Thanks in advance.

Certifications: MCITP, VCP
    WIP: ITIL, CCA, VCAP5-DCA
  2. bukket

bukket New Member

im also going to look into these exams.

Any tips would be great

thanks

3. msguyyk

msguyyk New Member

Hi Guys

I am also looking for the same.Did you get any tips/material ?

Regards,
    Srinivas

4. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

One of my colleagues at my last place was looking to do these exams and he ran into the same problems. The moment anything was released it was basically out of date because MS update the service so often. Your best bet is exposure as much as anything else, he got exam ready just by working with the technology every day and getting involved in any and all O365 projects that came the businesses way.

For me, moving to my new place and Google Apps has been a revelation. Never going back to O365!

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  5. FlashDangerpants

FlashDangerpants Byte Poster

Certifications: MCITP Exchange 2010, MCSA Svr 2012
    WIP: Exchange 2013
  6. ElliottLW

ElliottLW New Member

Best advice I can give you is to open up a trail tenant at portal.office.com

Try everything, even configure a domain (you'll have to buy one) and test that everything works.

After this learn how mail is delivered before moving onto things such as eDiscovery / InPlaceHold

Powershell plays a fairly big part so try to get to grips with that also, don't just learn the commands use them as thats the only way this information will stick in your head

Certifications: MCSA / MCSE / CMNA / ITSQB
    WIP: Exchange/Server 2016 Upgrade / Azure Exams