Office 2007 stuff

Discussion in 'Software' started by zxspectrum, Aug 4, 2009.

1. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

I dont spose there is a trick for recovering lost documents is there

I worked all weekend and yesterday on an assignment and only had a bit left to do, so i decided to close the computer down and finishe it today, i open the document and its not save any of the changes even though after id done the report id saved it several times as i was happy with the addition of what id done.

I know i did this because i was at 2349 words and only needed 1000 more, and the work i put in was quality, i mean really good so i know i definately save it, but i dont know why its reverted back to this way??? Anyone got any ideas or is it thew fact ill have to go at it again etc???

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  2. zxspectrum

zxspectrum Terabyte Poster Forum Leader Gold Member

Hold your horses people

For some reason ive saved the document in a different name, hence why i looked at the original and shat myself, sorry for the post guys, ill leave it 20 mins before i panic like tha again lol

Ed

Certifications: BSc computing and information systems
    WIP: 70-680
  3. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

LOL! Think we all been there at some point mate, glad you got it sorted. :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs