Obtaining Score Report

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Pabs, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Pabs

Pabs Bit Poster

Guys and Gals,

I passed my 70-291 back in May, and at the time, the test centre was experiencing problems printing out the score reports, so I didn't get one.
    They told me one would be emailed to me.

However, I've not received it.
    I emailed the test centre, who pointed me to Thomson prometric. I've requested my report twice now, and only had what I believe is a generic email saying that if I haven't received it in 5 working days, to request again... hardly helpful.

Anyone else had this before and know how to sort it? I'd like to know which areas I need to revisit to ensure I'm up to speed on it all.

Thanks

Certifications: MEng, MCDST, MCSA, CCA
    WIP: ITILv3, CCENT, MCTS
  2. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Why not just log into the MS MCP site and look at your transcript, there really isn't any need to have the scoring sheet as all you really care about is the fact you passed.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  3. Pabs

Pabs Bit Poster

Thank you, I know I have passed and am aware of transcript and how to view, but I'd like to know which areas I was weaker on - and as far as I know only the score report gives me this indication?

Certifications: MEng, MCDST, MCSA, CCA
    WIP: ITILv3, CCENT, MCTS
  4. DryPlate

DryPlate Nibble Poster

I had the same issue with Prometric at my local testing center. The employee at the testing center called their support phone number and then gave me a ticket number and a phone number for Candidate Care before I left the testing center. I was told to call after 48 hours but I didn't call since I passed and Microsoft would email me anyway.

I would call the local testing center directly and ask for the Candidate Care phone number.

Certifications: CompTIA A+, MCDST, Apple Certified Associate
    WIP: CompTIA Network+, MCITP: EDST 7
  5. JSH333

JSH333 Byte Poster

Had the same issue with one of my exams recently and recevied the same generic message...

I'll give it the 5 days but if still no joy I'll take DryPlates advice.

Could anyone post the Prometric Candidate Care number, or do you need a ticket number to get anywhere with it? May be usefull in case I do end up calling

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST
    WIP: MCSA